Full Time – In Munich /Greater Munich
You want to be challenged and you want to start and grow in your career faster than others. Then we need your support in our DX-Development Team!
As a “Development Engineer (Senior) – Hardware (m/w/d)” you’ll help our developers identify and exploit opportunities to improve DX-Labtracks products. Your goal is to disrupt medical decision making in the future and build a solid basis for those that use precision medicine. You take over the following tasks:
As our Development Engineer for Hardware (Junior)(m/f/d) you are working in our development core team and you will play a keyrole in developing our product.
● You will set tasks and deliverables for our hardware development in closerelationship with the management team
● You will evaluate and chose the right components
● You will be involved in the regulatory approval process
● You will guide our Junior Developers and work closely with other developers
● You will build, test and improve prototypes
● Degree in electronics, medical Engineering or related fiel
● Min. 2 years working experience in product development / medical device development
● Experience in rapid prototyping (recommended)
● Very good communication and team skills
● Creativity andability to work independently
● Very good knowledge of German (min. C1) and knowledge of English (min. B2)
We want to change and disrupt medical diagnostic decision making. We arefast growing open minded, enthusiastic, hands on industry startup based inMunich. DX-Labtrack has a proven record of excellency. Our industry-partnersare world-leaders in their fields. We cooperate with outstanding universities,research organisations and clusters all around the globe. It is our Philosophy to always work with the best. Thus if you have set yourself the goal to create something unique, transform and disrupt industry and work with the smartest people and the best partners possible, DX-Labtrack is your sweet spot.
● Forward – We are rapidly growing and offer plenty of opportunities for personal & professional development
● Flexible – We support you in achieving your best performance through your individual work-life-balance
● Connections – We bring you in contact with excellent networks, partners and make your name known in industry and the startup scene
● Mentorship- We do not leave you alone. If you are new in the job, we will provide you mentorship either from experienced colleges or from outside experts
● Hands-On- We talk, we decide, and we perform. With us you will apply your knowledge and gain practical know-how in your field and far beyond
● Professional growth – it is most important for us that you expand your knowledge. So we will make sure that your learning curve is sky rocketing
● Team- DX-Labtrack is a group of great individuals that perform in a team. We do not treat you as a number in the system, with us you have a name and a personality